Energy deregulation can be beneficial as it allows energy suppliers to enter the market with competitive pricing and rates while offering their energy supply products to consumers. However, energy deregulation is complex and can be confusing for consumers to comprehend.
As with other service providers, consumers have a choice in their provider and, ultimately, are supposed to be saving on their energy costs. Considering that energy supply is now a traded commodity, it requires a detailed understanding of the market in order to make informed purchasing decisions. As confusing as this may be, you have several energy procurement decisions to make and we’re here to help you!
Making sense out of nonsense.
The first step toward lowering your total energy costs is understanding the process of energy distribution.
1. Energy starts at a source, whether it’s an electric generation plant or a natural gas wellhead.
2. Energy is distributed through electric transmission lines or gas pipelines. Interstate networks join local networks through substations or city gates. The commodity cost is controlled by market prices and transportation or transmission factors.
3. Finally, the energy is distributed via a Local Distribution Company (LDC), such as NStar or National Grid, to your facility.
EnergyRebate maximizes your savings.
Our primary focus is to make the energy delivery process work for you.
We collect and analyze energy data specific to your facility. With your input, we determine your energy needs and translate them into a long-term energy strategy.
• We secure electricity, natural gas, and other fuels for our clients.
• We take advantage of seasonal and market fluctuations in commodity energy products to get the best price for your facility.
• We team with major energy suppliers to leverage volumes and technology.
• We use our regulatory and market knowledge and industry expertise and relationships to provide your best energy options.